Thank you for your interest in advertising opportunities with the Calaveras Enterprise. Our locally owned newspaper has roots in central California's Mother Lode region that extend back to 1851! As Calaveras County’s primary newspaper, the Enterprise publishes legal ads and public notices in addition to all community news and sports. The Enterprise is distributed to readers every Thursday morning.
We also publish the twice-monthly Sierra Lodestar entertainment and recreation tabloid that is a favorite of locals and visitors to the area, reaching over 40,000 readers throughout the Mother Lode region of Amador, Calaveras and Tuolumne counties. The Lodestar is distributed free every other Wednesday through racks and businesses in every community of the Mother Lode.
Download our 2018 Media Kit here for more information on the variety of print and digital opportunities we offer to get your marketing message in front of the right audiences at the right time and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Advertising opportunities include:
- Calaveras Enterprise Newspaper
- Calaverasenterprise.com Website Advertising
- Pre-prints/Inserts (For Calaveras Enterprise or Sierra Lodestar, or both)
- Sierra Lodestar Entertainment and Recreation Guide
- Twice Yearly Health Guide
- Best of the Mother Lode Annual Magazine
- County Fair Guides
- Mother Lode Digital / SEO Services
- Mother Lode Digital / Popular Social Media Bundles
- Rack Cards on racks at prime locations throughout the Mother Lode