REQUEST FOR PROPOSAL Poured-in-Place Rubber Playground Surfacing per Davis-Bacon Act due by 12/6/19 contact Kris 754-3114 email@example.com
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the City of Angels City Council will conduct a public hearing at 6:00 p.m., or as shortly thereafter as may be heard, on the 17th day of December 2019 at the City of Angels Fire House, 1404 Vallecito Road, Angels Camp, California 95222, to consider abandoning a po…
Peer Community Service Liaison ($16.40-$19.92 hr.) needed to assist the Living Room Wellness Center Program Coordinator with providing a welcoming atmosphere, peer support, and by serving as a role model for Wellness & Recovery. EOE FFD: 12/2/19 For specifics, please visit: https://www.g…
Senior Road Maintenance Worker ($21.86 - $26.55 hr.) Will assist in the supervision and direction of district road crews; perform duties associated with the maintenance, repair, and construction of County roads, culverts, and bridges; and operate maintenance equipment. For a detailed job fly…
SHERIFF’S AUCTION The Calaveras County Sheriff’s Office will host an auction for 5 industrial generators. The generators are of various makes and models and information is provided to the best of our ability concerning their specifications. The bidder/buyer is responsible for researching any…
Professional or Medical Office – 1750 Sq Ft in the Angels Camp Medical / Prof Complex 575 Stanislaus. Available 1/1/2019 - $1900 per month including WTR – SWR – O/S Utilities and Garbage. Email VTCPA709@gmail.com or 728-3719 Message for Vaughn.
- Calaveras football forced to forfeit upcoming playoff game
- Driver in West Point fatal collision named
- Should elected officials criticize constituents they represent?
- County Counsel Stedtfeld resigns
- Bowman takes over the soccer program she helped create
- Grocery Outlet Bargain Market opens in Valley Springs; large crowd gathers in anticipation
- Transient man found guilty of murdering sister
- McGeough trial draws to a close; question of murder or suicide put before jury
- Paranormal conference haunts Hotel Leger, old Jackson courthouse
- Calaveras runners can call themselves section champs
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.