- Public Health reports 23 additional cases of COVID-19 in Calaveras County
- Mother Lode region faces unprecedented COVID-19 surge; statewide curfew considered
- Calaveras County Sheriff not enforcing statewide curfew
- Eleven new COVID-19 cases reported in Calaveras County ; 26 cases currently active
- Supervisors voice support for industrial hemp ban
- Fagundes retrial begins this week
- Funnel cloud seen in Calaveras County
- Coaches Corner: Tawny Bennett
- Construction begins on Dignity Health clinic in Copperopolis’ town square
- Burn permit suspension to be lifted
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.