Join the 5th annual Riverdance Contest. Wear beat up tennis shoes because you'll be rock hopping, swimming and road running for a mile.
Admission is FREE!
Check in at the bridge where HWY 26 crosses the N. Fork of the Mokelumne River.
First Place: $100
Second Place: $50
First Lady: $50
For more info: call (209) 295-1641 or visit www.greensuit.org/riverdancing.htm
- Occurred Saturday, August 15th, 2020 @ 12:00 pm
- Popular Angels’ bakery under new ownership, new name
- Avery man sentenced to 15 years for shooting death of son
- PG&E power shutoff possible in Calaveras this weekend
- Red Flag Warning issued for Calaveras; fire restrictions in effect
- VUSD, CUSD will begin to reopen campuses in coming weeks
- Battery storage rebates available for poor and medically vulnerable in Calaveras County
- PG&E to cut power to 5,400 customers in Calaveras on Sunday
- New state vaccine law bars local student from attending school
- Cannabis farms facing regulatory burdens, wildfire smoke with first harvest
- Supervisors pass Valley Springs community plan
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.