Grad Night Foundation of Calaveras County is a non-profit organization that provides safe, sober and fun graduation parties for our high school seniors. Since 1989, Calaveras County has not had a single alcohol or drug related high school graduation tragedy. The school does not put on the party. It is an ALL volunteer group using 100% donations and fundraising to fund the Sober Grad Night.
This year Calaveras and Bret Harte High Schools are combining fundraising efforts by hosting a Mega Ladies Bingo Night at the Calaveras County Fairgrounds in Angels Camp on January 25, 2020.
- Two killed, 4 injured in Highway 4 collision
- Cement kiln dust disposal site in San Andreas slated for closure
- Animal Services confiscates 47 animals from Copperopolis home
- Motion for injunction denied in cannabis lawsuit
- Reality TV dating show may be coming to Copperopolis
- One arrested in West Point marijuana raid
- School leaders: Prop 13 won’t lead to higher property taxes for Calaveras residents
- Two arrested following motorcycle pursuit
- Angels Camp shop focuses on vintage items for new décor approach
- Mills’ report highlights disagreement with Folendorf over finances
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.