Substitute Teacher

Details for Substitute Teacher

Interested in working as a substitute teacher in Calaveras Unified School District? Having the flexibility of when you work? Calaveras Unified School District is hiring! In order to substitute teach you will need to have a Bachelor’s degree, get fingerprinted, and pass the CBEST Test. Not sure where to start? For information about becoming a Substitute Teacher, please contact Kathy Griggs at Interested applicants must apply online through the Calaveras County Office of Education’s Substitute Clearinghouse at


Additional ways to place Classified Ads


Contact us

  • Email:
  • Phone: 209-754-3861 
  • Mail: P.O. Box 1197, San Andreas, 95249 (please include payment by check). 
  • Come into our office: 15 N Main, San Andreas, CA *by appointment only due to COVID-19*
  • Online: Select the blue Click here button above.

Deadline: The Calaveras Enterprise publishes every Thursday - ad submission deadline by noon on Mondays. 

Bonus: when you purchase a classified ad it is for the Calaveras Enterprise print edition - as a courtesy, we also post your ad to our website at no additional cost.

For help creating your ad call our office: (209) 754-3861. 

Add a Photo(s)

  • Paid print ad - $10 per run, per photo - additional cost. 

Add extra features

  • Bold font - $4 per run
  • Underline font - $4 per run
  • Box around your ad - $4 per run 
  • Logos - $10 per run 

Real Estate Guide