May 18 brought only two teams to compete in the Pony Express at the Calaveras County Fair, but those who competed ran a good race! Team One was the Panty Bandits, with team members Chris Nobles, Austin and Kent Whittle, Micah Rolleri, and Jason Zumbach. Team 2 was Jim Eagan's Bulls, made up of Justice and Greg Rasmussen, Hayden and Robert Lee, and Aaron Cole. Jim Eagan's Bulls were unfortunately disqualified, leaving the buckles with the Panty Bandits.
- Trinity Ranch gives at-risk young men chance in life
- Animal Services confiscates 47 animals from Copperopolis home
- Angels Camp shop focuses on vintage items for new décor approach
- NBC’s ‘Dateline’ to air report on Karlsen trial; Enterprise reporter interviewed for piece
- Altercation over child custody leads to gunshot wound in Valley Springs
- Cannabis cash still frozen after mid-year budget adjustments
- Turner, Osborn leaving cannabis department posts
- Another team effort leads Calaveras to playoff victory
- Two killed, 4 injured in Highway 4 collision
- Calaveras can't pull off upset over No. 1 Sonora
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.