A small aircraft has crashed east of Highway 49 near the Calaveras County Airport, killing the pilot, according to reports. The crash occurred about 4:30 p.m. Friday. No other details were immediately available.
- Plus a look at upcoming events around the Mother Lode
- Skyline, Bear Valley Co-op split
- Low plastic prices prompt closure of recycling sites in Angels Camp, Murphys and San Andreas
- Vapor Trails: Fear of farming
- Heads up Calaveras
- Supervisors deny asphalt plant opponents' appeals
- Missing Arnold child found
- Scrapped general plan unlikely to see light of day
- 51st state supporters begin information push in Calaveras
- Murphys winemaker returns to work
- Sheriff's Log
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Success! An email has been sent with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.