- Third Calaveras County resident tests positive for coronavirus
- County health officer mandates shutdown of non-essential facilities
- Tired of cooking? These restaurants offer takeout, curbside and delivery options
- Calaveras County school closures extended during stay-at-home order
- Turner: “Millions” in cannabis tax possible from applicants
- ‘There is no food shortage'; Local grocery store managers implore customers to stop hoarding, stay home
- County puts out list of places not to go
- Statewide order puts strain on local animal shelters, community steps up to foster
- Can high school sports, club sports coexist?
- Planners approve day-use recreational area for Tulloch
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.