In the wake of months spent teaching remotely and navigating through COVID-19 guidance from the state, schools across Calaveras County have begun reopening their campuses under various models – each one unique in its approach to achieving a safe yet practical learning environment.
- Calaveras County Sheriff will not enforce widespread curfew
- Public Health reports 23 additional cases of COVID-19 in Calaveras County
- Public Health confirms 1 death, 28 new cases of COVID-19; county moves back into red tier
- 41 Bret Harte FFA members receive highest chapter honors
- The “divider in chief” has been fired by the American people
- Coaches Corner: Brian Barnett
- Supervisors voice support for industrial hemp ban
- Telehealth pilot program coming to some Calaveras County schools
- Calaveras, Bret Harte wrestlers have Beaver fever
- Chamber of Commerce leads business walk through San Andreas
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.