While not a Trump fan, I will attempt to subjectively analyze his 2016-20 presidency.
Trump has refused to concede, and millions of his followers believe that the election was stolen somehow even though there is no evidence. Trump keeps claiming massive fraud. Dead people were …
Like most of 2020, our holiday season may be markedly different this year. We are all in the midst of dealing with these uncertain times in the best way we know how.
Recent Guest Opinions
- Liberal media to blame for government control of citizens
- Is pesticide safe to inject into area trees?
- Legislation impacts veterans’ services
- Newspapers protect public’s First Amendment rights
- Community newspapers are subject to ‘get what you pay for’ economy
- Calaveras Democrats’ fundraiser in Vallecito sells out
- Big discovery led to preservation of Giant Sequoia grove in 1850s
- Don’t sacrifice the watershed
- Speak out now on the General Plan
- County needs access to remove hazardous trees
Recent Letters to the Editor
- Isn’t it about time to get serious about COVID-19 protection?
- The “divider in chief” has been fired by the American people
- The new pavement on Jesus Maria Road also makes for a smooth drive
- He will be a hard act to follow!
- The opportunity for local walks improves as the weather cools down
- He will be missed
- This phenomenon has brought about a kind of “AOC fourth dimension of a constant COVID-19 mentality.”
- False claims lacking the slightest iota of proof are appearing also
- It’s good to know that Trumpers and liberals are not so far apart, and we Americans have so much in common
- A democrat leadership is trying to take this country in a disastrous direction
Letters Policy: The Calaveras Enterprise encourages letters to the editor from our readers about public issues. The newspaper reserves the right to edit all letters. Please limit your letters to 350 words. Shorter letters will be given preference. Letters that the newspaper deems libelous or making an offensive personal attack will not be published. All letters must be signed and include the writer’s address and daytime telephone number for verification purposes. There are four ways to submit letters: • Mail: P.O. Box 1197, San Andreas, CA 95249 • Fax: (209) 754-4396 • Email: email@example.com