- Third Calaveras County resident tests positive for coronavirus
- County health officer mandates shutdown of non-essential facilities
- ‘There is no food shortage'; Local grocery store managers implore customers to stop hoarding, stay home
- Kelaita: Mark Twain Medical Center doubling number of beds in anticipation of new coronavirus cases
- Calaveras County school closures extended during stay-at-home order
- County officials provide coronavirus update
- Head-on collision near Valley Springs injures 2 adults, 2 children
- Turner: “Millions” in cannabis tax possible from applicants
- Can high school sports, club sports coexist?
- Planners approve day-use recreational area for Tulloch
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.