Calaveras Enterprise

Copper girl, grandfather perish at horse show

Two Copperopolis residents were found dead of carbon monoxide poisoning Sunday afternoon at a horse show in Clements, according to the San Joaquin County Sheriff’s Office. Richard Leroy Kovacs, 56, and granddaughter Jordan Kovacs, 14, both died in a trailer after leaving a small barbecue smoldering inside it. According to Nathan Match-ak, firefighter for the Clements Fire District, the call […]

Sorry! An active online subscription is required to access this content.

Please login below or Subscribe today!