- Eleven new cases of COVID-19 reported in Calaveras County
- Calaveras' Frank Meyer Field 'condemned' and unusable
- More than recovery involved in battle of COVID-19
- Cause of Angels Camp structure fire “suspicious,” officials say
- Crews fighting 5-acre fire near Utica Park in Angels Camp
- Boil water advisory issued for some CCWD customers
- Movement seeks to form 51st state from rural regions of California
- Angels Camp designer overcomes obstacle to create dazzling shades
- Lumber mill to donate $500 to nominated single parent families
- Eleven new COVID-19 cases, 3 currently hospitalized in Calaveras County
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.