Two Mokelumne Hill landmarks are up for sale—the Hotel Leger and former Wendell’s restaurant.
Marie-Elena studied creative writing, art, and photography at University of Nebraska at Omaha, graduating with a BA in Studio Art -Visual Media. She moved to California from Nebraska in 2019 and is happy to call Calaveras County her home.
- Firefall Jewelers owners announce retirement after 20 years in business
- Fatal car accident in San Andreas
- Calaveras County schools welcome new leadership
- Bullfrogs have five players make the all-league football team
- Serious collision on SR-12 leaves driver, passenger with severe injuries
- Calaveras grapplers overcome a 24-point deficit to beat Lodi
- Holiday celebrations are coming to your hometown
- 3,000-year-old tree now under local stewardship
- Bullfrogs have no problem beating Central Catholic in opening round of Escalon Tournament
- Calaveras' senior duo of Orlandi, Cardenas are first-team players
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.