- Avery man sentenced to 15 years for shooting death of son
- PG&E power shutoff possible in Calaveras this weekend
- Calaveras Public Health reports 1 death and 7 new cases of COVID-19
- Red Flag Warning issued for Calaveras; fire restrictions in effect
- Battery storage rebates available for poor and medically vulnerable in Calaveras County
- Popular Angels’ bakery under new ownership, new name
- VUSD, CUSD will begin to reopen campuses in coming weeks
- Supervisors pass Valley Springs community plan
- New state vaccine law bars local student from attending school
- San Andreas nursing home death toll rises; employees cite negligence in handling of COVID-19 outbreak
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.